Thursday 10 March 2011

ILLAMASQUA...

Yesterday three of the incredible Illamasqua team came in to my university to talk us through the brands ethos, the new 'Toxic Nature' collection and help to inspire us with our up-coming make-up based project. It was really inspirational to listen to the team that included Spob, Mika and Ross. I was especially excited to have a play and test some of the new products from the 'Toxic Nature' collection ( I am also in love with the nail colours) which i was told was inspired by the recent ash clouds that prevented lots of the Illamsqua team from getting home.
Next step for me is to come up with some more creative ideas for my next project, find models and buy lots of Illamasqua make-up!

A x
Images from http://www.illamasqua.com/ photoshoot from the new 'Toxic Nature' collection

No comments:

Post a Comment