Thursday 24 March 2011

Bare Escentuals Master Class...

Yesterday I made my way to Soho in London for a make-up master class with Bare Escentuals' make-up artist Sarah-Jane Froom. I have worked for Bare Escentuals since August 2010 and was thrilled to be chosen to go on the master-class. Despite being uber sleepy from waking up at 5.30 am, I made my way to sunny Soho to the head offices. There was Pret croissant and fruit smoothies waiting for me for my breakfast and nine other lovely girls from Bare Escentuals counters all over the UK and Ireland. We began the day by gossiping about products and getting to know each other. SJ then demonstrated four amazingly fashionable looks (on the beautiful QVC model Courtney) using the Bare Escentual products, showing us techniques we are not used to using on the counters. After a Pret lunch we all began to practise the looks on eachother. It was such a fabulous day and I feel really privileged to have experienced it.
A x
(The Lovely SJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment